LADY LORI: CASE STUDY
To launch East Africa's premier helicopter service, Lady Lori
To secure exposure to its high net worth target market
To advise on branding.
CPR got publicity for Lady Lori in:
- Conde Nast Traveller
- Country & Town House
- Secured representation for Lady Lori from leading high-end British tour operators, Scott Dunn and Cazenove and Lloyd
- Produced marketing material highlighting Lady Lori's adventure trips.
- Facilitated website brainstorm and branding session for the client with The English Group
- Negotiated extremely favourable terms for The English Group to develop a first-class website for Lady Lori
- Effected introductions and meetings for Lady Lori's CEO, Ian Mimano, to celebrities and influential individuals, including:
- founder partner of Pentagram, John Rushworth
- Marc Carter of The English Group.
These, in turn, led to further opportunities with philanthropist and conservationist, Paul Lister, and Paul Gardiner of Mantis Group.
Facilitated donation of a Lady Lori helicopter flight to a
high-profile charity auction, giving the client excellent product
placement and further exposure within their target client base.
The above was achieved in less than two months and came in well under budget.